ACA Reporting – Are You Ready?
ACA reporting that occurs in 2024 for the 2023 calendar year is just around the corner. Please join us as we review the ACA reporting requirements (Forms 1094-B, 1095-B, 1094-C and 1095-C) for the 2023 calendar year. While the information covered in this presentation may be a refresher for many, this area of regulatory compliance can be complex for many organizations.
To help you better navigate the ACA reporting, we will discuss:
- Employers/Organizations subject to the reporting requirement
- Delivery and filing requirements and deadlines
- New requirement to file electronically for all employers providing at least ten information reports to employees (including W-2s, 1099s, 1095s, etc.)
- General reporting method and required information
- Meaning of reporting codes
- Reporting scenarios
- Related state reporting requirements
Attend & Earn 1.0 SHRM and HRCI Credit
Presented by the Brown & Brown Regulatory & Legislative Strategy Group.
DISCLAIMER: Brown & Brown, Inc. and all its affiliates, do not provide legal, regulatory or tax guidance, or advice. If legal advice counsel or representation is needed, the services of a legal professional should be sought. The information in this document is intended to provide a general overview of the topics and services contained herein. Brown & Brown, Inc. and all its affiliates, make no representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the document and undertakes no obligation to update or revise the document based upon new information or future changes.