2022 Year in Review and Looking Ahead to 2023
As we move into 2023, it is time to look back at the significant developments in the health and welfare plan regulatory and legislative world during 2022 and look ahead to new rules and potential changes in 2023. This webinar will identify key health and welfare plan regulatory and legislative requirements that became applicable to plans during 2022. It will also identify critical changes to health and welfare plan regulatory and legislative requirements for 2023 and discuss some additional changes or developments that could be on the horizon in 2023. Items to be covered include:
- Various health plan transparency requirements effective in 2022
- Developments related to telemedicine and HSA eligibility
- New rules regarding ACA marketplace subsidies for family members (and corresponding changes to the Section 125 irrevocable election rule)
- Additional transparency requirements applicable in 2023
- Possible expiration of the Public Health and National Emergencies and the impact on health and welfare plans if that occurs
- Anticipated EEOC wellness plan regulations under the ADA and GINA
Attend & Earn 1.0 SHRM and HRCI Credit
Presented by the Brown & Brown Regulatory & Legislative Strategy Group.
DISCLAIMER: Brown & Brown, Inc. and all its affiliates, do not provide legal, regulatory or tax guidance, or advice. If legal advice counsel or representation is needed, the services of a legal professional should be sought. The information in this document is intended to provide a general overview of the topics and services contained herein. Brown & Brown, Inc. and all its affiliates, make no representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the document and undertakes no obligation to update or revise the document based upon new information or future changes.