EAP Procurement and Communication Strategy
Brown & Brown:
- Developed a comprehensive RFP and helped the customer select a leading global BH Navigator/EAP solution.
- Brought together a cross-functional team of well-being, clinical, health analytics and communications specialists to support the fast-tracked implementation.
- Created a global analytics blueprint and dashboard to help identify targets to track against environmental, social and governance (ESG) goals.
- Developed a change management communication strategy to reach key stakeholders and employees, both domestic and globally. Created content for culturally diverse backgrounds via
a variety of media channels and facilitated translation of materials.
- In the first three months, 5.1% of eligible members engaged with the program. Based on this early experience, the vendor and customer set a target engagement rate of 15% for the first year of the program. This is much higher than the 8.7% engagement rate the customer had during the last year of its previous EAP program.
- 75% of the customer’s members that regularly engaged with the BH Navigator/EAP solution reported a reduction in their functional impairment.
- Members on average were waiting just 1.4 days for the next available therapy visit compared to a national average of more than three weeks.
- Vendor management
- Incorporating results in ESG metrics
- Coordination of vendor summit
DISCLAIMER: Brown & Brown, Inc. and all its affiliates, do not provide legal, regulatory or tax guidance, or advice. If legal advice counsel or representation is needed, the services of a legal professional should be sought. The information in this document is intended to provide a general overview of the topics and services contained herein. Brown & Brown, Inc. and all its affiliates, make no representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the document and undertakes no obligation to update or revise the document based upon new information or future changes.