Helping to provide an extra layer of coverage
Group Personal Excess Liability (Umbrella) insurance policies are available to companies with more than 25 employees and groups of professionals or executives. The coverage provides a simple method to purchase enhanced coverage with increased limits at favorable rates. Our team can help you find a Group Excess solution that provides protection against lawsuits that could put your personal assets such as homes, valuable possessions, investments and future earnings at serious financial risk.
How We Can Help
Our Brown & Brown Personal Insurance specialists work with you to provide worldwide coverage and higher policy limits that may not be readily available in the marketplace. We provide excess liability coverage up to $75 million per occurrence/$10 million for excess Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Protection. Our solutions have no annual aggregates since the limits of liability apply to each individual group member.
- Liability coverage broadened to include:
- Mental Anguish / Injury
- Sickness / Disease
- False Arrest / Imprisonment
- Wrongful Detention
- Malicious Prosecution
- Wrongful Entry or Eviction
- Defamation of Character
- Invasion of Privacy
- Unlimited defense costs not covered by underlying liability insurance
- Coverage for incidental business and farming pursuits related to volunteer, charitable and at-home or away-from-home business
- Coverage for large and personal watercraft rentals
Ready to find the solution to meet your liability needs?