Private Equity/Mergers & Acquisitions
Protect your people while growing your business
Whether you are managing mergers and acquisitions (M&As) or a growing portfolio of businesses through private equity, expanded employee populations bring new cost implications and potential disruptions to current and new employee populations.
How We Can Help
Brown & Brown works with companies to understand the implications of proposed or impending mergers or acquisitions and how to identify ways to navigate them from a benefits perspective. From due diligence to understanding the downstream effect of new populations, our team works closely to understand the goals, help eliminate obstacles and effectively manage change.
- Analyze impact of a transaction through M&A due diligence review
- Population analysis
- Pre and post-acquisition healthcare structure
- Administration and integration support
- COBRA compliance and M&As
- ACA employer shared responsibility implications
- Communication strategy