The Broker for the Dealer
Brown & Brown Dealer Services (BBDS) is an F&I performance company aimed at helping to build tailored solutions for today’s vehicle retailer. The complexities inherent to the F&I business demand a white glove approach with the flexibility to satisfy a variety of brands or markets. The BBDS network of providers helps ensure the proper F&I program is developed and executed to help maximize upfront sales and profits, provide a top-tier customer ownership experience and create wealth-building opportunities downstream.
How We Can Help
Brown & Brown’s Dealer Services team has access to a complete line of transitional F&I protection products from A-rated, tenured and reputable carriers in the industry to help satisfy your needs. We can also help your customer with commercial insurance needs—garage keepers, open lot, cybersecurity, workers’ compensation, employee benefits and more.
- Flexibility to help fit your needs
- Access to A-rated providers
- Two in-house administration companies
- Wealth-building opportunities on products
- F&I Management Certification School
- Learning Management Systems (LMS) delivering online training
- Monthly webinars and video training archive
- Ethics & Compliance Certification
- Program selection based on your goals and objectives. NCFC, CFC, Retro or DOWC
- Nationally recognized team that specializes in evaluating and configuring personalized solutions
- No obligation evaluation of your current program
Property & Casualty
- More markets for your risks mean more choices to help meet your individual business and personal needs
- Knowledgeable professionals to help identify your unique risks and find solutions to help protect your assets
- We can help you build an effective benefits strategy
- Health Collective Purchasing Arrangement that includes a dedicated service representative to help you with premium savings, national and regional coverage and to help make the administration of your plan more efficient
Ready to drive performance in your Finance & Insurance (F&I) department?