Implement competitive packages that support your global growth
Brown & Brown recognizes that in many organizations U.S.- based HR and benefit
s managers are often challenged with setting up and managing International employee benefits. As an independent service or as part of our U.S. service teams, our International Benefit specialists can help you design and manage benefit packages that are compliant and competitive in overseas employee benefits packages in the most cost-effective mannaer.
How We Can Help
Brown & Brown’s International Benefits team can provide a range of proprietary products and customized services tailored by industry, demographics and location. In addition, our programs are designed to meet the needs of employers of all sizes, including those just entering international markets or with only a small number of employees overseas.
Products and Services
- Local National Benefits outside the U.S.
- Compliance and local benchmarking information
- Local broker appointment and placement of all benefits
- Ongoing co-ordination and management across multiple countries
- Consultation on Global Strategy, Governance, Multinational Pooling, M&A Due Diligence
- International Travel Medical & BTA coverage
- Coverage for U.S Expatriates, Third Country Nationals (TCNs) and Inpats:
- Reduced rates on proprietary products for groups of under 20 assignees
- Full consulting, benchmarking and marketing services for groups of 20+ assignees
- Unique U.S. benefit solutions for the U.S. Subsidiaries of Multinationals ultimately owned by an overseas parent company